CH PRO 38 ECO FORCE
The Lindhaus CH PRO 38 Eco FORCE is a high quality dual-motor basic commercial vacuum. The heart of this quality machine is the Rotafil motors it uses. Since 1960, Rotafil (Lindhaus sister company) in Italy has made high quality electric motors for many OEM manufacturers. Rotafil ensures a life time between 1,100 to 3,000 hours, making them the longest lasting motors on the market.
Their patented cartridge chevron brushroll that is spin balanced at the factory to 5000RPM, is complimented by three large heavy duty ball bearings (nobody else does this that we know of). The pick-up and grooming of the carpeting is very impressive, we would say outstanding. ABS construction (100% recyclable) for durability and weight, hospital grade 5 stage filtration, (used in hospitals, churches, government buildings, universities and homes worldwide), electronically regulated brushroll height system and soft-start motor electronics for long motor life.
All maintenance areas of Lindhaus vacuums are Antiseptic treated (silver ions) to eliminate bacteria’s, fungi’s and dust mites on contact.
This vacuum cleaner is also a wonderful carpet cleaner! Low-moisture encapsulation carpet cleaning is the 21st century method to clean, remove stains, deodorize and sanitize your carpeting. Because the process is so easy, you will want to clean your carpeting monthly. Come in and see for yourself.
- Enviromentally – friendly
- Uses minimal water
- Carpet lasts longer
- Carpet smells fresher, longer
- Hygienically clean carpets
- Very fast dry time
- No air pollution
- No noise pollution
- No water pollution
- No risk of mold or mildew
- No sticky residue
- No wick-back
- Recommended and approved by leading carpet manufacturers
- Strong and reliable
- Only the essential accessories on board
- Double support body / base
- Balanced roller and metal supports with bearings
- Low-moisture encapsulation system built in
- Easy brush change with no tools
- Hepa filter (optional)
- Blowing function (optional)
- The machine comes down completely horizontally for easy access under low furniture and beds. The non positive latch system prevents from accidental breaking due to non crushing of the release pedal.
- The electronic overload control switches off the motor in case of excessive overload and provides guidelines for the proper adjustment of the base.
- The blowing function (optional) makes it possible to dislodge the most difficult dust.
- The 14″ electronic power nozzles is equipped with the integrated DCS dry cleaning system to sanitize and refresh any type of carpet.
- Thanks to the stretch hose Handle and the telescopic wand on board, it is possible to connect the M28R hard floor tool.