RX HEPA eco FORCE 380e – 450e – 500e
The Lindhaus RX HEPA eco FORCE is a high quality ultra strong dual-motor commercial vacuum for large areas. The heart of this quality machine is the Rotafil motors it uses. Since 1960, Rotafil (a Lindhaus sister company) in Italy has made high quality electric motors for many OEM manufacturers. Rotafil ensures a life time between 1,100 to 3,000 hours, making them the longest lasting motors on the market.
Their patented cartridge chevron brushroll that is spin balanced at the factory to 5000RPM, is complimented by three large heavy duty ball bearings (nobody else does this that we know of). The pick-up and grooming of the carpeting is very impressive, we would say outstanding. ABS construction (100% recyclable) for durability and weight, hospital grade 5 stage filtration, (used in hospitals, churches, government buildings, universities and homes worldwide), electronically regulated brushroll height system and soft-start motor electronics for long motor life.
All maintenance areas of Lindhaus vacuums are Antiseptic treated (silver ions) to eliminate bacteria’s, fungi’s and dust mites on contact.
This vacuum cleaner is also a wonderful carpet cleaner! Low-moisture encapsulation carpet cleaning is the 21st century method to clean, remove stains, deodorize and sanitize your carpeting. Because the process is so easy, you will want to clean your carpeting monthly. Come in and see for yourself.
- Enviromentally – friendly
- Uses minimal water
- Carpet lasts longer
- Carpet smells fresher, longer
- Hygienically clean carpets
- Very fast dry time
- No air pollution
- No noise pollution
- No water pollution
- No risk of mold or mildew
- No sticky residue
- No wick-back
- Recommended and approved by leading carpet manufacturers
- Selected to clean the most prestigious buildings worldwide
- Strong and reliable – ideal for contract cleaners
- 5 levels of filtration with HEPA filter (optional)
- Accessories on board
- Double body/base support with quick release
- Stainless steel guides
- Available in 3 sizes: 380 (15″), 450 (18″, 500 (20″)
- Electronic control provides for a soft start, overload indication for the correct height adjustment and motor shut off.
- The dynamically balanced roller and metal supports with ball bearings can be quickly replaced without tools. The RX is equipped with 4 rubber wheels as well as two side cylinders to glide flush with the wall. Two wear resistant stainless steel base guides provide a shockproof system. Two position operation provides easy transition over thresholds.
- Air and dust are highly filtered and special attention was given to the power nozzle with a washable entry/exit cooling air filter – easily replaced without tools.